Overview – How to Crop a Video on TikTok
If you’re anything like us, you love TikTok. But what if there were a way to make it even better?
Well, there is! In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to upload videos on TikTok, edit videos on TikTok, and how to crop a video on TikTok.
Ready? Let’s get started!
Uploading & Editing – How To Crop a Video on TikTok
This article will show you how to crop a video on TikTok.
If you want to edit your video and add filters or stickers, you’ll need to download the TikTok app. You can download it for free on both Android and iOS devices.
Once you have downloaded the app, open it and select “Video.” You’ll see a list of recently taken videos as well as any videos already in your library. Tap on a video that’s already saved to your device, or tap “New Video” if you want to record something new.
The camera will open up so that you can start recording. Once you are done capturing footage, tap “Next” at the bottom right corner of your screen (this is where the X would be if there were no photos). The next screen will allow you to edit the video before uploading—this is where we can crop our video using TikTok’s built-in tools:
How To Crop a Video on TikTok After Uploading
Want to crop a video on TikTok?
It’s easy! You can crop your video before you upload it or after. If you’re going to crop the video before you upload it, make sure that you’re using a good camera and that the lighting is great.
If you’re going to crop the video after you’ve uploaded it, go to your profile page and click “Edit.” Then select “Video” from the drop-down menu. Click on “Video Filters.” Choose “Crop,” then select “Crop In.”
You’ll see two boxes: one for cropping out of the picture and one for cropping in. Click where you want to start cropping out of (or in), then drag your cursor around until you’ve chosen where to stop. The progress bar will show how much of the clip has been cropped out (or in).
How To Crop a Video on TikTok Before Uploading
Uploading a video on TikTok is easy, but what if you want to make it look even better? Here are the steps to crop your video and make it look great!
- Tap the camera icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “Video” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Tap “Record” to start recording your video, or choose an existing video from your camera roll by tapping “Select.”
- Tap “Done” when you’re finished recording.
- Tap the edit icon in the top-right corner of your screen, then select “Crop.”
- Select one of three presets: Square, Wide, or Portrait—this will determine how much of your video will be shown when you play it back in TikTok later on. You can also manually adjust these settings by dragging each side of your frame inward or outward with two fingers until you find something that works perfectly for what you want to show in this particular clip!
Check out some other helpful TikTok content: